ATTENTION ALL OTWPOA PROPERTY OWNERS
This week Heritage Property Management Services Inc. introduced themselves as the newly selected management company for O'Tara Woods Subdivision. They assumed responsibility to manage our business, effective February 1st. With Heritage, our business will be conducted seamlessly and with benefits to all of us:
· Elimination of "single point of failure" from having only 2 persons able to conduct OTW business. With Heritage, we have a team of people that can address all our needs.
· Paying our HOA dues will now be easier…they accept multiple transaction options, as outlined in the letter each of us received this week.
· OTW business records are now being archived in a safe, secure place.
· Each property owner will have their own, password protected, page on the new Heritage website to view their individual property account.
· As before, all OTW accounting details will be available for review 24/7 via our new Heritage website.
· Architectural Control approvals will be processed just as before, but now through Heritage.
· Covenant Compliance is managed, as it was before, with violation reports being sent to Heritage for follow-up.
As we discussed in the May HOA meeting, this was an option available to OTWPOA should a full board not be realized. An HOA meeting will be scheduled in the very near future, so that property owners can meet Megan Justice, our Heritage Community Manager, and ask any questions of her. Please review your letter from Heritage and gather any questions you may have, in advance of the meeting.